Total Pageviews

Friday, March 19, 2010

MANNY P. FOREVER!

Our hero looks down on Cotto who could not figure out where the blow came from...


It shows that there's a limit for a lot of people. Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao should learn from a Waikiki concert flop that everyone will not support him on all the things that he wishes to do. A lot of people tries to ride on his success especially those politicians in our country..

Manny is one of the greatest boxers and one of the greatest person I've read about, but like I said, there's a limit for everything. I still idolize him as a boxer, but I think that would be it...singer-politician---naaaahhh, i don't think so....a boxing fan

************************************

OK, let me make some predictions: Pacman will not win this election..He will lose some money but he has tons of it anyway..Mayweather will NOT meet him in the ring, he is too scared to meet our man Pacman. A day after his last fight, I went to Chinatown here in Toronto to check up the DVD sellers. I bought a copy of the PPV DVD of the night before: I found one. Price: 2.99 $ Can. Beats paying 49.50 for the PPV the other night!

I like the way the announcers described his style: BANG-BANG-BANG!..One writer said, most of what Pacman hit were the leather gloves of Clottey. Such a "dirty" fighter making a mockery of the whole 12 rounds. But I do admire Pacman.

He is a role model. For me, it is the way he prays before and after each bout..He would be able to teach many people the efficacy of prayer in times of need. I would say: if he becomes a Preacher, rather than a Politician, I believe he would win more followers than some of the independent churches here in the outer areas of the Philippines!

He reminds me of an old movie in the 50s. The title is THE LEATHER SAINT. Playing the title role is John Derek. He is a boxer in the movie. His real job during the day is a Catholic priest!..If it comes out on DVD or in the TCM, watch it. It is a quasi religious movie!--Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment