Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

ASINGAN PHOTO ALBUMS...

An unpublished shot ( I think ) of Leo Guerrero Asingan's Health Officer, Evelyn Antonio ( Rudy's better half ), my better half Miggie and Epifania Salom, a good friend of mine during those high school days at the Rizal Academy..

Two shots of the same subject: a typical morning scene in the western part of the Public Market. These 2 photos were taken from the veranda of Dr. Ben Gurion's residence...

See how many Asinganians can you identify in this photo..:)


A photo with my good friend Francisco ( Belo ) Malala. He was instrumental in my meeting Grace T. Gurion, a first cousin of my first cousins, Father side. These cousins are the Tenderos whose Mom was my Father's only sister. Miggie and I had an idyllic stay in her residence for several weeks last April 2010..

Also in the photo is Noemie, Belo's daughter and Miggie Hufana Costes...

No comments:

Post a Comment