Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Archie and Sam, I’m relieved to see you post. I thought all of you have gone home for the fiesta, leaving just elmer omar and myself stranded in the limbo. Except for peter and norbet, I don’t see you guys post as you used to. Even Ricky is asingan bound, I heard. Hey armando, just in case you get to Mng Elsa Sindayen’s joint, splash a shot for me and reynold, ok. And wheres annie? Jessie, shy and timid boy, are you in asingan, too? I still don’t get it! Why is it that Gin and Kappukan are much tastier in Asingan than anywhere else…Can someone explain? Mng Vic, you’re doing a great job being our eyes and ears. We want more… every sumptuous detail. Asingan should give you a retainer for doing a great balikbayan promotion. You have re-activated everyone’s homing instinct with your little stories.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: alakdan
Town_City:
Email:
To: manong Vic
Remote Name: 67.11.82.24
Date: Friday, April 16, 2010


Message
Manong Vic, dont forget about the succulent chico found only in Manaoag. Your first bite will be for me, yumm, yumm, yummmmmm.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Zeus
Town_City:
Email:
To: Manong Vic...
Remote Name: 76.175.165.68
Date: Friday, April 16, 2010


Message
Hindi baling hindi ako nakauwi nandiyan naman si Manong Vic Para narin nandoon ako sa Asingan. Although its mesmerizing I want to go home I feel homesick now. While reading Manong Vic's narrative posting my mind played back and jogs and grooving in forward all the chronicles from the places he mentioned. Nice job Manong Vic!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: VIC
Town_City:
Email:
To:
Remote Name: 124.217.85.180
Date: Friday, April 16, 2010


Message
Hello, Marcie!..We are now staying in the street close to where Mr. Jovencio Esteban lived before. The place has also a bit of history. Our host told us that a house was transfered to another spot nearby because the first house in question was standing on a road going to the market. I believe the widow of Rudy Esteban had a grocery hereabouts..Natalie was a co teacher of mine at the Rizal Academy, so with Rudy..20 years of absence from a place makes you long for some updates..

No comments:

Post a Comment